- Agile Coach, EventMobi, 2017-current
- Agile Coach, EPAM 2013-2017
- Agile Coach, RBC 2010-2013
- Scrum Master / Delivery Project Manager, Architech Solutions 2010-2011
- Agile Coach, PointClickCare (Wescom Solutions Inc.) 2010
- Scrum Master (Project Manager), Siemens Enterprise Communications 2006-2008
- Project Manager, Ontario HIV Treatment Network 2001-2005
- Project Manager & QA Manager, Systematic Software Engineering Limited 1994-2001
- Team Leader, Uniplex Limited 1992-1994
- Software Engineer, ICL (International Computers Limited) 1988-1992
- Professional Membership
- Extracurricular Activities
- ASTM 1238
- ISO 9001
- project management
Tag Archives: England
Project overview: healthcare electronic data interchange (EDI), working with UK’s National Health Service hospitals and laboratories; EDI projects with UK Ministry of Defence and NATO, UK Ministry of Agriculture; non-EDI projects for Railtrack and NATO.
Project overview: ported Hewlett-Packard’s X.400 email server (OpenMail) to 25 flavours of UNIX as part of an office application suite.
Project overview: fault-tolerant X.400 email server development aimed at national telecommunications companies.
B.Sc. (Hons) in Computer Science with Operational Research, Lancaster University, England, 1985-1988. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Berteig Consulting, May 2006. Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator (AHF), August 2016.