- Agile Coach, EventMobi, 2017-current
- Agile Coach, EPAM 2013-2017
- Agile Coach, RBC 2010-2013
- Scrum Master / Delivery Project Manager, Architech Solutions 2010-2011
- Agile Coach, PointClickCare (Wescom Solutions Inc.) 2010
- Scrum Master (Project Manager), Siemens Enterprise Communications 2006-2008
- Project Manager, Ontario HIV Treatment Network 2001-2005
- Project Manager & QA Manager, Systematic Software Engineering Limited 1994-2001
- Team Leader, Uniplex Limited 1992-1994
- Software Engineer, ICL (International Computers Limited) 1988-1992
- Professional Membership
- Extracurricular Activities
Tagsagile AHF Architech ASTM 1238 bank blog C Canada CBRNE coaching cv Denmark developer EDI EDIFACT education England EPAM finance healthcare HIIP HL7 ICL ISO 9001 manifesto military MoD NATO NBC NHS OHTN PCC PointClickCare portal project management Railtrack RBC scrum SEC shell Siemens SSE SSEL unix X.400
Tag Archives: agile
Let’s start with the basics: what is Agile? It’s an umbrella term, coined in February 2001 when the Agile Manifesto was created. The manifesto starts by saying: We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping … Continue reading
Overview: coaching teams, managers and business partners to help improve the way we deliver projects, products and services.
RBC’s Agile Centre of Excellence (CoE) hosted the 4th Agile Symposium on October 4th 2013. The consolidated presentation deck is available in PDF (7MB).
Project overview: introducing Agile methods to multi-disciplinary teams.