- Agile Coach, EventMobi, 2017-current
- Agile Coach, EPAM 2013-2017
- Agile Coach, RBC 2010-2013
- Scrum Master / Delivery Project Manager, Architech Solutions 2010-2011
- Agile Coach, PointClickCare (Wescom Solutions Inc.) 2010
- Scrum Master (Project Manager), Siemens Enterprise Communications 2006-2008
- Project Manager, Ontario HIV Treatment Network 2001-2005
- Project Manager & QA Manager, Systematic Software Engineering Limited 1994-2001
- Team Leader, Uniplex Limited 1992-1994
- Software Engineer, ICL (International Computers Limited) 1988-1992
- Professional Membership
- Extracurricular Activities
- ASTM 1238
- ISO 9001
- project management
Category Archives: project management
Project overview: development of portal to support mobile application developers.
Project overview: delivery of the next generation of HiPath ProCenter, a computer telephony integration software product used in call centres. Approximately 50 development staff; annual budget $12 million.
Project overview: the HIV Information Infrastructure Project (HIIP) had three deliverables – enhanced clinical support tools for physicians, providing data to researchers, and ensuring the secure transmission of patient data from clinics to a central database. The HIIP team was … Continue reading
Project overview: healthcare electronic data interchange (EDI), working with UK’s National Health Service hospitals and laboratories; EDI projects with UK Ministry of Defence and NATO, UK Ministry of Agriculture; non-EDI projects for Railtrack and NATO.